Friday 23 October 2009

Blog Ahoy

Well here I find myself in blog land, addictive I know, and although I promised myself I would never blog again I somehow find myself here but hey at least I can say it's more to do with Scrapbooking Top 50 than myself.

Coming up is our Christmas Treasure Hunt, and it is building up to be just as popular as our previous one. With $500 in Prizes and Products up for grabs it's going to be a very enjoyable 25 days of hunting, chatting, surfing the web, and all things scrappy!!

To get this blog happening we will be having a very special giveaway...it's simple...add yourself to our followers list and go in the running to win a Mystery Prize valued at $20. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...but be sure to do so by Midnight Friday October 30th.

The Lucky Prize winner will be announced in the next edition of our Newsletter on November 1st.

5 comments: